2022 Yamaha SuperJet
INSPIRING A NEW GENERATION
IT’S A WAVE. IT’S A CHALLENGE. IT’S SUPERJET.
Once reserved for the race community, the brand new 2021 SuperJet is transforming a new generation of stand up riders looking for the next big thing.
Features may include:
- Adjustable Handle Pole
Three-position adjustable handlepole can extend up to 50mm in length.
- Jet Pump Nozzle
The new SuperJet® hull is designed for greater static and dynamic stability while maintaining the SuperJet’s® thrilling turning abilities. To do that, the turn angle of the adjustable steering nozzle can be set at either 16-degrees to 19-degrees.
- Class-leading Yamaha TR-1® Engine
Yamaha marine engines have an unmatched reputation for reliability, recognized by boating enthusiasts for their dependability, robust power and fuel efficient design.
- Large Fuel Tank and Fuel Level Meter
Features a 5.0-gallon fuel tank for plenty of range along with a Low Fuel meter and L-MODE for novice riders.
- Ultra-Light Hull
142 pounds lighter and 8.8 inches shorter than its competition.
- Reboarding Handle with Padded Foot Tray
Extra comfort plus easier to reboard from the water.
- Engine Type3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Fuel Type144mm High-pressure
- Pump TypeRegular Unleaded
- Seating CapacityRider: 1 person
- Fuel Capacity5 gal
- Dry Weight 170 kgs
- FeaturesVaRTM Fiberglass Hull & Deck | L-Mode (Learner Mode) | Steering Adjustment | Reboarding Holder